Last updated: May 17, 2022
You should read these Terms carefully before you use the Typerium Website.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Typerium Limited’s Website, located at www.typerium.com.
Do not continue to use Typerium if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page
A legally binding agreement constituted between you and use includes these and other applicable terms, rules and policies such as:
“We”, “us”, Typerium, means Typerium and/or the company that makes the Website available to Users.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
“Website” means the website accessible at https://www.typerium.com, and https://www.typerium.io, including its subdomains, programming code, related technologies, know-how, databases, descriptions, offerings, text content, and design.
“Content” means the text, design, data, video content, motion graphics or other intellectual property, content or information, made available to you by Typerium.
When you register with Typerium, you will be asked to choose a username and a password. You are responsible for safeguarding your password and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party.
You further agree that you will be solely responsible for any activities or actions taken via the use of your username, whether or not you have authorised such activities or actions.
USER RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
• Impersonate or misrepresent your geographic location, IP Address, affiliation with any person or entity or otherwise take actions which may be fraudulent in nature.
• Reproduce, modify, adapt, amend, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Website and Content.
• Use the Typerium Website or Content in a manner inconsistent with its intended uses, use the Typerium website in a commercial manner with the express written permission of Typerium or otherwise use the Typerium website in a manner for which it was designed.
• Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Typerium Website, or features or measures that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content.
• Forge, modify, any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information or amend, obfuscate or hide in any posting or in any way use the Website to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
• Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) any web pages available on the Typerium Website, servers or networks connected to the Typerium Website, or the technical delivery systems of our providers or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Typerium Website.
• Attempt to probe, scan, test, or overcome the vulnerability of any our system or network or breach or impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting the Typerium Website and its Content.
Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software and/or security measures used to provide and/or protect the Website.
• Attempt to scrape, collect, parse, access, search or meta-search the Website or Content with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than such software and/or search agents provided by Typerium or other generally available third-party web browsers.
Use the Typerium Website or Content in any manner not permitted by these Terms.
• Encourage, instruct, allow any other individual to do any of the foregoing or to violate these Terms.
Unless otherwise stated, Typerium Limited and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Typerium. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Typerium for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
YOU MUST NOT;
- Republish material from Typerium
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Typerium
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Typerium
- Redistribute content from Typerium
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Template.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Typerium Limited does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Typerium Limited,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Typerium Limited shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Typerium Limited reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Typerium Limited a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Typerium Limited; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organisations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to Typerium Limited. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Typerium Limited’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.